Well, this is for all of you out there who want to see me become FAT (for a good reason) over the next six months!! For those of you who don't know, Chris and I are expecting our first bundle of joy :) The due date is November 17th, which is perfect timing because now I don't have to work Christmas this year! I will do my best to try and post a new picture of each week of the belly growth. WARNING: There is no guarantee that I will keep up with this weekly!
Download Au Dessus De La Loi Full Movie
7 years ago
18 comments:
1 post for each trimester.
I thought I was going to be really cool and be your first commenter. Skifter ruins my life again.
Also, stop disappointing me with this "Not posting weekly" business. Just kidding. But not really. I still can't believe we'll have cousin babies so close together. Let me know the SECOND you find out the gender and pick out nursery colors so I can start making you things.
Brandi to be honest I thought you would be the first comment! I even said "Oh Brandi must have commented", then I looked and realized it was Chris! We will let you know as soon as we find out what we are having!
Sorry I thwarted your creepy stalker plans Kusine
Haha. I really am a stalker, I'm not gonna pretend I'm not. You're not sorry at all Chris and you know it.
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Your belly is ADORABLE :)
What day do you guys find out the sex? Scott and I find out July 9th. Brandi I think you need to find out the sex of yours!
I have no idea when we get to find out!! My next visit is June 14th so I will ask then :)
YAY!!!! Your little one is on its way!!! You look terrific and I'll be checking your blog constantly for updates (Brandi and I have decided to disregard your warning). =) Thanks for posting, Miss Sarah!! Love you three!!
Sorry Shelby, Jess told me he didn't think I could handle waiting, so now I have no choice. I have to prove him wrong. But I'm excited to hear what you two are having.
Wow, you look like you had a large lunch. This better get better soon Snay!
Also, seriously psycho excited you're blogging, since I am also a creepy stalker who loves seeing my friends and hearing about the far away adventures. Keep the blog up!!
Soooooooooooooo excited! About the baby and the blog Ü
This blog is not nearly as entertaining as Bruce's. You have work to do.
The baby will take care of that Michael. I'm sure my blog would bore you to death minus Paige and Cason.
True dat.
We can just use their blog as our own personal communication forum.
Discuss.
1) I love the pimped out style of the blog!
2) I want more posts. When is the ultrasound? This pregnancy thing is taking FOREVER. Ugh. :-)
I will at least try and post once a week, Chris and I just aren't that exciting :) Our next appointment is June 14th and I am not sure what they will be doing! Probably sucking me dry of my blood like they have done every visit :)
I think you're blog will be quite exciting, especially when the baby gets here! My next appointment is like 4 days after yours then. I'm so excited you're this far along, it won't even be long before you can find out if it's a girl or boy!
Post a Comment