Our steaks and new little grill!
Well, I am starting to think this blogging thing is making the pregnancy seem even longer! Why? Because I am actually keeping track of how far along I am :) Some of you wanted to now how I am feeling and overall I am feeling fine. I have discovered something new though...SLEEPING IN!! I never seemed to be able to do it before but now (and yes this may shock a few of you) I am able to sleep until 9-10 am no problem. I don't even feel guilty about it! Thank goodness Chris has been very tolerant of my laziness :) He cooks and cleans which has been WONDERFUL, no wonder I married him ;)
My mom was asking me the other night if I was craving anything, she has this crazy idea that she can guess the sex by what I am eating. I have been wanting certain things lately and this may gross some of you out but don't worry I don't eat it together! I love PICKLES and PEACHES! I can eat about 5 of each everyday that is how great it tastes! I did have a little thing for lays potato chips but that has calmed down a little bit :) That is all I have for this post and I leave you with some pictures although I don't think it has changed too much :)
Our baby is 4.3 to 4.7 in and weighs 3.1-3.5 oz
And according to Chris I must add that the baby has sweat glands that are working well at this point. I get all my information from his phone on some pregnancy/baby tracker app. that he downloaded to his phone.
7 comments:
Brandi can never be the first to comment.
OOH I will fight you Chris. Your mom is taking us to Disneyland and YOU aren't coming. Hahaha.
Sarah, I suddenly like pickles too! I've been eating dill pickles like crazy the last few days. It's the first pregnancy I've wanted them. Weird.
You're gorgeous, Chris will never keep up with you if he doesn't put some effort into it...
And you need to sign up for the emails that tell you what size of fruit the baby is now. Measurements mean nothing, picturing a lemon in your belly makes so much more sense.
Or this one - it is funny and includes YOU in the updates... http://www.parentsconnect.com/articles/16_weeks_pregnant.jhtml
I wanna go to Disneyland!! When are you going I will ditch Chris for a week ;) Megs loved the website thanks!!
Haha. During He Man.
Whoa! Your belly HAS grown...It, like, POPPED out all of a sudden. Good stuff. You both look great. It sort of tripped me out seeing Chris with his wedding band on, though. You two are MARRIED!! There's so much stuff to process...My head is spinning between babies and marriage!! If things get any more exciting I'm gonna burst!!!
You look amazing! You're all tan and preggers and gorgeous! And Chris too :) Loving the blog, I just have to remember to check it! I can't believe the baby's so big already, oh my! Only... 5.5 more months or so??? HOLY SCHNIKIES! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment