Sadie captured this photo of sweet Amelia one day
Little gal loves to pull herself up on anything she can but the water table was especially cool.
This guy has been super cuddly with his grandma lately. He also is very into pretending to be a puppy again. He carries around his little stuffed brown lab puppy named "Barkley", he says it is his baby and lately will get upset if he forgets to bring him in the car.
Liam had closing ceremonies, yes a month after he had his last game. These three were looking cute in the grass together.
Neely and Colin made silly faces at each other.
Liam refused to let me take a picture but I quickly captured this one.
Nap time has been rough around here. The boys share a room and end up talking and playing instead of sleeping. Sometimes Liam will fall asleep but Colin will continue to talk and play. So I usually read to the boys, take Amelia to her room and get her to sleep, and then come back for Colin and rock him in the chair or lay with him on the couch. This day was a success. I thought it was sweet how he fell asleep on me.
This gal was feeling festive last week.
Liam hasn't been into me taking pictures of him lately but he let me this particular day. I realized how big he is getting lately. He is so smart, sweet (most days), active, and adventurous. Sometimes I think I treat him like he is much older than he is just because he sometimes acts a little older so when he is being a four year old I don't always remember. Hopefully, he will forgive me one day.
Colin has been into making siren noises when we are driving lately. On our way to G&G's he got so upset that daddy wouldn't go more than the 25mph speed limit.
Kids at our yard sale this past weekend. They just played with the toys but didn't have a desire to keep them which was good.
This little gal loves her grandpa.
Boys on G&G's roof. I'm glad I wasn't fully aware of what was happening, ha!
Cruising together.
Amelia joining the fun
Eating puffs and looking cute
Colin moved up to the preschool class for swim lessons and did amazing on Monday but on Tuesday he refused to get in the water and said he was afraid. So we moved him back down until he is really ready.
Liam is doing awesome and I think by the end of the summer he may be able to keep his head above water and that makes me feel better.
Amelia on the attack for her brothers' food.
Amelia has graduated to big girl baths and LOVES it! She likes to crawl around and tries to stand but she is enjoying her freedom.
Next up Amelia is 8 MONTHS OLD!
No comments:
Post a Comment