Thursday, June 11, 2015

Swim Lessons

The first of June was the start of swim lessons.  The boys LOVE it this year.  Colin is a serious fish in the water.  He has been excited to go every day no questions asked!  He isn't three yet so he had to go to the parent and tot class.  Here he is swimming away.
Singing songs 
Liam seemed to really enjoy his time in the water too.
He seems to be doing very well and I was able to watch him a little today and observed he likes to put his head underwater and touch the bottom with his tip toes.  He then pushes himself back up and grabs on to wall. It makes me a little nervous because he can't swim yet but his instructor was good about keeping a close eye on him.
Amelia enjoyed her time watching all the kiddos
Kicking
Happy dude
Trying out the baby pool one day but it is a lot colder than the big pool so he doesn't prefer it.
Amelia refused to fall asleep one day so I was getting lunch for the boys and she semi-crashed like this for about seven minutes while she continued to whine and startle herself when her legs would fall to the ground, ha!
Here are some videos of our little mover
Crawling
Wednesday (June 3rd) I took the boys to story time, it was the first story-time for the summer program.  I was shocked to find there were a thousand people entering that are not normally at story time.  I missed the memo that Ronald McDonald was going to be there.  The kids really enjoyed it and he was pretty funny but SO many people!
Dancing
Colin really got into the shaky egg song.
Meeting Ronald
They got free ice cream cones from Mr. Big Shoes so that evening we took them and they were very happy little boys
Here is a little video of Amelia attacking her brother
Thursday Liam started his little tykes soccer camp.  He did a great job the first day.  He enjoyed running around with a thousand other kiddos,
Colin was content playing with Hadley
Kicking the ball
After soccer we met up with the Jacobs for a playdate at the park and Great Grandma brought us all lunch
It was wonderful!
That night it was swim lesson time again.
Colin and daddy
Liam's class got to float around with life jackets
He liked it
They also got to jump off the diving board.  Liam didn't hesitate at all.  I got a video on the camera but can't seem to get it to load.  I am hoping Chris got one tonight that I can post.  (They have a fun day each Thursday).  So summer has began and we are busy!  I am actually scared to see how crazy things get when all three kids can participate in activities!

No comments: