Saturday, July 18, 2015

4th of July

We had a great 4th of July even though there were no fireworks.  We took the day off and did nothing around the house which was nice.  Here is momma and her little firecracker.
Sweet baby gal
We went to the store and Amelia received many complements on how cute she looked.
The boys helped me make some fruit kabobs 
Then later that evening we went to the Cassons'
Neely and Colin playing in the pool
People
I'm not sure Colin was thrilled with his Uncles picking on him
Alex and Tyra
Blowing bubbles
Every time we have a gathering and the Jacobs are there I find a random picture of just Jess (and he's always eating).  I think my husband has a man-crush
Buddies
Grandma and Brandi
Amelia discovered the play house
Later in the evening we all had fun with shooting LED-lighted helicopters and Ronnie had some fireworks he lit up and we ended the night with sparklers.  It was a good evening.
The following day Chris and I had Sadie watch the boys at their house so we could finally build the boys' dresser.
Amelia complicated things a little but we got it done.
The boys ran through the sprinklers one night and were cold so they wore mom and dad's t-shirts and thought that was pretty cool.
Amelia has learned to stand on her own for a few seconds at a time.  She usually holds on to get herself standing and then will let go.
We've had a good time enjoying the outdoors.  
Boys out front eating cookies and riding bikes
Amelia tested out the tricycle
Goofballs giving each other rides.
Shopping at Big Lots for Colin's new bed.
New bed!  Just waiting on the bed frame.  He was pretty pumped!
And lastly a cute picture of the boys holding hands to cross the street to swim lessons.
More blogs to come so I'm glad I am finally catching up.  Good thing we are at Uncle Larry and Aunt Sandy's so I can steal their WiFi!!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Tell Chris to back off! Jess is mine!

UsIves said...

Mollie's birthday/ 4th of July looks so fun! Some of my favorite 4ths were in Kingman. :)