Tuesday, July 14, 2015

June

Okay it has been a little crazy around our household so naturally I am completely behind on blogging.  We bought a house! I am both excited and sad to be purchasing a home in Kingman but for the time being it works.  No worries Aunt Mindy we still have zero plans of staying.  Anyway, the internet connection has seemed to be problematic for the incompetent team at Suddenlink so we still have no internet and I am at my parents house playing catch up, ha!
I have a few things to jot down
1. The boys have recently been doing silly tricks/stunts and then saying "Is that dangerous"  It is fantastic.  Basically, they are trying to come up with the most nerve-wracking stunt so that I will say yes, ha.
2. The boys love to play mom and dad.  While we were playing one day I was the mom, Liam the dad, and Colin was our kid. It was bedtime for Colin and Liam said "Umm, do you want to read to him I gotta get ready for my softball game."  Clearly he watches his daddy who does have to leave sometimes for his softball games.  Then as we were continuing.  He says "I'll put him to bed if you want to start a scary movie." HA!  I asked him about this one and apparently he really thinks that when we put them to bed Chris and I come out to living room and watch scary movies.
3.I was measuring the boys one day and saying how they were getting bigger.  Then Colin says "Then I can watch grown up movies"  I guess they are very concerned with what Chris and I watch.
Now then June has been full of all sorts of activities.  Liam enjoyed his soccer camp and seems pretty excited for soccer to start this fall.
  
 Colin enjoyed soccer camp because he got to play with his buddy Hadley (the one with her head turned)
 Kicking the ball
 Troublemakers
 We had to pick Aunt Sadie up from practice and made a pit stop at the park.  Liam pushing Amelia
She loves her brothers
 We've done swimming lessons with the boys all summer so far.  They both LOVE it.
 
Liam jumping off the diving board.
 
We celebrated Great Grandma's birthday. 
 
 Amelia celebrated in her birthday suit
On Father's Day we took the kids to see Inside Out.  They seemed to enjoy it and it was WAY better than Minions, where my mom fell asleep and I only semi laughed one time.  It really was a cute little movie.  The boys had no idea were going and were very excited upon arrival.
We've done lots of swimming and G&G Snay's.  Amelia thought it was awesome riding on her brothers shoulders.
We've had some good naps
Amelia LOVES bath time.
 
Lots of trips to Home Depot
Liam wanted to go to the park after swim lessons one day.  We packed up some dinner and have a picnic at the park. It was an awesome little evening.
Colin tested out the big swing
 
and did a little climbing with his mom
Colin pushing Amelia
 
Liam jumping off the swing for the first time.
June was great and we took a little trip to Phoenix to end the month, more on that later though!

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

Congrats on buying a house! Why is it happy/sad? I loved seeing the swimming shots....that is the pool where I learned to swim...sniff, tear. So fun that you can take them to the park where you were married!

Mindy said...

I am holding you to that, Sarah!!! Come back!!!!

Sarah said...

Happy to have a home that's nuce for our family just wish it was I. A different location. We still would like to move back to VA someday. It's just been so nice having family close by 😉

Aubrey said...

We felt the same leaving Utah...loved living there but so far away from family :( We did move back to AZ, but I kinda hate Phoenix :)