Monday, February 29, 2016

February

February has been pretty awesome so far.  First of a couple things I don't want to forget:
1.  The boys were saying what they want to do when they grow up.  Liam said "I want to be an X-ray doctor so I can work with mom"  and it was the best. He wants to work with his momma!  Colin said he wants to be a police officer.
2.  Amelia may be our first kiddo to have an attachment to a blanket.  When she wakes up in the she has to have her blanket just for a few minutes and it is the cutest.
Recently Wal-Mart was having some pretty awesome clearance on toys and one day the boys and I came home with 50 mini Thomas the trains!  They were pretty proud of putting them all together when we got home. 
Amelia is a super climber such as a few weeks ago she was caught on the table while I was helping the boys...
...later in the bathroom sink...
...and even after that she was found on the kitchen counter!  She is impossible to keep up with!!
The first week of February we bought a swing set from our neighbors across the way.  This is what is looked like in the beginning.  We had to do some sanding, primer, wood seal, and some fresh paint and now it looks awesome and the kids LOVE it!  It has swings, monkey bars, slide, house, sand box, and rock wall.  It has been great!
Here are some pictures of the kiddos helping grandpa put the monkey bars back together.
We took them off to spray paint them since they were pretty faded.
Amelia sat down and ate some snacks
We took apart quite a bit of it because it was too cold outside to put the sealant stuff on so we did it all in the garage.   It was a good 3 week project but it is complete and eventually I'll get a final picture.
Here is how this gal has been riding her bike lately
One day, while we were working on the swing set, the boys noticed the ice that formed in the water table.  So Chris took the ice out and the boys played with it in the grass.
They pretended to ice skate on it and took a few falls, ha!
The weather got pretty warm and we filled the sand box up for the kids.  They enjoyed it.
T-ball has started!  Colin didn't really want to participate at all at his first practice.
He pretty much sat like this for most of the time
Finally I convinced him to go hit the ball
He still got a little frustrated
but he did hit it and then went right back to sitting on the side lines,  Luckily it has gotten better each practice since then!
This little gal likes to sit like so on the bath tub while I get ready for my day.  She is awesome
She also decided to wear her sunglasses upside down and play outside on the swing set.  She was having a great time.
Next up our trip to Jerome!

No comments: