Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Jerome

Feb. 19th Tim and I had dermatologist appointments in Flagstaff, so Chris and Mollie took the day off and we all took a little weekend trip.  We stayed at Sandy and Larry's and Sandy cooked up some awesome lasagna for dinner.  That night I caught the boys sitting like so watching a show together.  It was awesome.
Amelia sat in her new baby stroller to watch the show.
That night the boys wanted Uncle Larry to read to them before bed.  I love that they are able to spend time with their Great Aunt and Uncle.
The next day we all went to Jerome.  We took 89-A and traveled through Oak Creek Canyon which is such a lovely little drive.
Amelia was rarin' to go once we got out of the car.
The gang
Some of the view
My boys
First stop was food but we had to wait a little bit so we went to a little shop and I took this picture of an old building.
Liam 
They didn't have a table all together for all of us.  So Liam, Amelia, Chris and I all ate together and Colin ate with the other adults.
Here is a hilarious picture of Amelia eating a lemon, ha!
Liam, Amelia, and Chris
Once we finished eating I took Liam and Amelia to get ice cream and let them play outside a little.  Liam was a sweet big brother and shared with his sister.
When Colin finished eating I took him to get some ice cream too.
Jerome had a little park and the kids really enjoyed it.
Swinging
Climbing
Me and my babies
Kiddos
The view
Liam was really fearful of how high everything was, which was weird for him.  I'm hoping it was just because he was tired and he isn't going to have a fear of heights.  Especially, since the kid climbs up high on just about everything!
The hubby and me
Walking back down the hill and back to the car.
We really didn't do a whole lot.  Basically we ate, parked, visited a couple of shops, and headed to Prescott.  I would like to go back again and spend some more time and have some less tired kiddos.  When we left we went to Prescott and bought everything in Costco and headed home.  It was a lot of driving but a nice little trip.

No comments: