Thursday, December 8, 2016

Start to DECEMBER

To start off the month of December the kids and I went to pick a kiddo off the Christmas tree to shop for.  It was great and they all picked a little something out and we dropped it back off at Big Lots.
There was some cuddle time
Chris and I ordered a new camera on black Friday and I LOVE IT!
Here are a few practice ones Chris took and I am so thankful for our new camera.
Dancing in the kitchen
Candy cane eating
The first weekend of December I had a girls weekend with my best friends of 20 years!
Beth and I
Megan, Beth, and I
Jenna met up with us for dinner and we all had such a great time and I can't wait for the next weekend together.
Some more practice photos ;)
Colin had an ENT appointment in Phoenix.  It was so nice to spend time with our boy.  We had lunch, went to appointment, did a little shopping, and took him out for some ice cream.  He was very happy about it.
Yummy!
Quick stop at the outlet mall.  Daddy was buying him some shoes for Christmas while I entertained him on the carousel. 
It's been a great start so far!

No comments: