Today is Chris's Birthday. The BIG 28! I bet you are all wondering how we celebrated...we worked! I did get to bring him home a lovely ice cream cake from DQ though! Hopefully we will get a chance to celebrate this weekend, though. I, as usual, was inpatient and gave him his gift early. (Monday night) I got him two books off his Amazon wish list and a video game Scott recommended. I may never see him once the game arrives! Anyway, he is a pretty special guy and hopefully he had a GREAT day!
Chris is drooling!
Oreo, vanilla ice cream, and fudge!!
Our week other than that has been pretty quite. We did a little rearranging of furniture to accommodate the rocking chair and I made some pumpkin bread. Lastly, I am 35 weeks! It is hard to believe that we will be meeting our little guy so soon. We were able to watch a birthing video in our class last week. I was not too phased by it only because I saw the real thing in nursing school. Chris was slightly surprised how quick the actual delivery is even though labor is much longer. It will be interesting to see how we react during the actual process!
Baby Boy Casson is approx. 5 1/2lbs and 18 inches long!
I apologize for the shirt it is a wrinkly one and makes it hard to tell how big my belly really is.
2 comments:
Awww...happy birthday!
Happy birthday. I wanted to do something ridiculous with Microsoft Paint, like the olden days, and email it to him, but we didn't have the internet functioning on his birthday. :( That cake DOES look delicious!
Post a Comment