Friday, May 13, 2011

Liam and Lilah's Day Out

The other day I made Chris and Liam come with me to Kohl's, since I had a 20% off coupon and ten dollars of Kohl's cash.  Of course, after wandering around I found NOTHING and neither did Chris.  So I was going to just go get Liam a little outfit but instead we found this toy...
It's a move and crawl ball.  It plays music, lights up, and Liam seems to dig it!
We got home and opened it right up for him and little later headed outside to eat dinner and let Liam play,
Then he decided he was tired of his new toy and daddy's fingers were more desirable.
Yesterday we had a play date with Grace and her sweet baby girl Lilah.  We sat and ate lunch while the babies played.  Liam cracked me up because he just watched Lilah's every move.  She is a month and half older and much more mobile,  our little guy is such an observer as you can see.
Lilah and Liam both looking at the camera!
Then we went on a little walk to a different park area and let the babies swing.  Liam's shoe fell off while putting him in the swing- he was not phased.
Once again Liam observed Lilah, I love how he holds his hands together.
Lilah seemed to enjoy the swings.
Both of the kiddos swinging at the park :)
It was such a beautiful day and so nice to get out with another mom especially since our house is still in shambles! They did finish the carpet last night though; now Chris and I just have to move everything! 
On a side note, basically for my own documentation, Liam bit my nipple yesterday and drew blood!! Then he bit me again later in the evening, I jumped and ended up terrifying my baby and he screamed.  It was basically a horrible experience for both of us and I am now scared to death to feed my child! The end :)

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Awesome! I had one bad biting experience with Paige. I was feeding her in bed and she kind of fell asleep nursing, and just clamped her jaw shut. It was horrid. She had like 8 teeth by then and I had to go to the bathroom to see if I was still, shall we say, intact. Haha. I barely survived.

megs said...

OMG! 1 - he is too cute, I love that little observer with his clasped hands... 2 - BITING SUCKS! It is when most people I know stop. I never got more than a nip, and it was when she was done and just entertaining herself, so I never got the altogether worst pain or blood... wowza. I hope that the scare makes him stop, so you don't have to be scared.

Geoff and Beth said...

This blog is the best to date - he is SO FLIPPING CUTE! I love him and miss him and just want to see him every day! Sorry about the nipples :( You are making me dread this whole breastfeeding thing! :)

PS- I blogged for you!