I am sure by now everyone has heard, but just in case you haven't, we are EXPECTING! Baby Casson # 2 will be arriving sometime in August. I decided I am going to ignore the due date this time because clearly it just drove me nuts when I went past the due date with Liam. We are still undecided on whether or not we plan on finding out the sex. This pregnancy has been a little rough compared to Liam. I have been more sick and miserable. I am not sure if its just because I don't get to lie down whenever I want like I did with Liam so my body can rest. Who knows? I have definitely been more nauseous than I ever was with Liam, though. I also caught a little stomach bug that I attributed to morning sickness but looking back I don't think it was morning sickness. I ended up throwing up and three days later poor Maggie caught the bug, which made me realize it probably wasn't pregnancy related! Anyway, I felt nauseous for four days after being sick, so I eventually gave in and called the OB office hoping for a prescription for Zofran to get me through, instead they told me I need to go to the ER to make sure I wasn't dehydrated. I assured them I was fine but they wanted me to go anyway. So poor Chris had to leave work early again and take me (he had also left early the day I was really sick) I sat there forever but my friend Alex, who works at the hospital, came to visit with me. Anyway, long story short, I was perfectly fine and so was the baby, but at least I got my prescription for Zofran ;)
Baby Casson # 2 is doing well so far. I just had a little ultrasound yesterday and all looks good! The very first appointment I wanted Chris to come so he could take care of Liam while the doc did her thing and so he could be there for the ultrasound. I ended up in the room before Chris got there (because, for the first time in the history of medicine, the doctor was ready to see me before my actual appointment time) and then the front desk ladies couldn't figure out which room I was in, so he missed the whole thing! He was angry! I felt really bad. Here is a picture of Baby C's first debut!
And here are a few pictures of the future big brother in his big bro shirt!
So big
These last two are my favorites!
8 comments:
I was JUST thinking of emailing you to find out how you're feeling. Sorry you're sicker this time. That is NO fun at all.
Yay for baby Casson #2!! Boo for not feeling good! Hopefully it will get better!!
I have HEARD that sicker means girl... pretty sure it is scientific, something to do with the excess girl hormones brewing, ha. Whatever the gender is, it is so EXCITING!! I would totally be tempted to wait and be surprised, but also liked knowing my girl inside of me, sort of felt like I already knew her... whatever you decide, it will be great. CONGRATS!!
Um...yeah...Regardless of what you guys decide...I'm gonna need your doctor to phone me as soon as the genitalia are confirmed. =)
LOVE YOU!!
Actually, now that Megan says that about being sicker with girls, I was sicker with both of mine than with Cason.
Worst with Paige, a LITTLE sick with Caso, and somewhere in between with Neely. Hmmm.
There are actually studies out there that say it tends to be a girl 70% of the time if you are more sick. I guess we will have to wait and see :)
OHHH YAY!!!! Congrats Cassons!! :) As a momma to both genders, I was DEFINITELY more sick with my little princess. In fact, I survived only by the grace of Zofran & Phenergan..on a daily basis...for 7 months. Blah! She was totally worth it though! Whatever gender you produce will be adorable, so congrats again! Hope you feel better.
Post a Comment