Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sick Dancing Boy

Last week Liam began to have a cough so I figured he was coming down with a little cold.  By Friday night the boy spiked a temp and by 3am he was at 103.6,  BOO!  (Liam has only spiked a temp one other time back in June from teething and it only lasted a couple hours) We kept giving him tylenol and finally by Monday morning it broke!  He has been miserable, clingy, unhappy, and I hate it.  Chris ended up sleeping on the floor with Liam around 6am on Saturday.  He was up every couple hours.  He has also been drooling a TON!  I thought maybe it is just teething because he always gets a cough and clear drainage from his nose when he teethes, but I have no idea.  I just know I am so glad he is feeling better this weekend!
Even though he did not feel well, he busted out some dance moves the other day.  Every time I try and video him dancing he stops but I got a few moves. Don't mind the odd music, it is a kids station on AOL radio and sometimes it gets interesting.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Haha, I love his moves!

I hate when the sight of the video camera makes them stop whatever awesome thing they were doing!

Glad he's feeling better.

JennaHagen said...

love his cute butt shaking moves!