On Monday I was trying to come up with something to do with Liam while Colin was napping but he was not interested in coloring. painting, etc. Finally I asked if he would like to make cookies. His face lit up and so that is just what we did.
He really enjoyed mixing the dough. He didn't even want me to help.
After all our cookie baking Liam attempted the potty again. No success but when I asked if he wanted to wear big boy undies, he did. It only lasted about five minutes, though.
Tuesday Colin woke up with some crazy hair! It completely reminded me of the baby from the movie Willow
We had a play date with Riley and Payton Tuesday morning also. Liam was very excited to have friends come over.
This little guy is way into trying to eat his toes lately. It is super cute because he has a harder time getting to them with his little belly in the way. He grunts as he tries to get them.
Wednesday morning I had just let Liam down from eating breakfast and he started saying "Look mama, look", I looked over and he was laying next to his little brother with a big grin on his face. It was awesome!
On Valentine's Day, Liam was restless and really wanted to go "bye-bye". So we loaded up and went to a little cupcake place. Liam picked out a few mini cupcakes and then we delivered them to the Grandma Snay, Grandma Casson, and Grandpa Casson at their work. Liam was so happy about it and was very patient. I told him he had to wait to eat his cupcake until we finished our deliveries. He was perfectly satisfied about it. Once we finished our deliveries we went to Sonic so we could bring daddy lunch. I let Liam eat his cupcake in the car while we waited for our food. He was thrilled!
Friday the Lewis Clan stopped by on their way to Vegas. The boys had fun playing with each other. Liam kept trying to drag Gavin places and they enjoyed playing with cars and choo choos.
Couple of good guys
This was the only picture we got of little Miss Molly. She is super cute. Liam actually took this picture.
Saturday we went to Vegas to get Colin's six-month photos done. I can't believe he is already six months old! but more on that later :) We did a lot of running around and this little guy was getting antsy in his car seat in the stroller so I let him try out Liam's seat. He was pretty excited to see other things other than his mom or dad.
I have been jotting down a bunch of little funny things Liam has said or done lately so here it goes....
1. Somedays he will come up and pat me on the back so sweetly. I occasionally pat his back when getting him tucked in for a nap.
2. When Liam was about 8 months old we were visiting AZ and went to dinner one night. It was taking awhile to get our food, check, etc. Liam was getting a little fussy/tired so I was pacing and singing to him trying to get him to sleep. I ended up making up a song for him that I have sang to him since then. He recently learned it very well and sings it back to me. It makes my heart so happy!
3. The other morning Colin was being very happy and very vocal during breakfast, apparently Liam was not in the mood for it and he kept looking over at him and saying "Stop whittle brofer". It made me laugh.
4. Liam likes to come up and say "Oh mama" in a sweet voice and then I say "Oh Liam" and he usually gives me a hug or tells me "No, Oh, mama" Meaning he wants me to say Oh mama instead of Oh Liam. He is silly.
5. The other morning I was coming back into living room after putting Colin down for morning nap and Liam was watching George. I came in and patted him on the head and said, "Are you watching George?" He looked at me annoyed and said, "I'm watching George, Stop" Apparently I disrupted his program.
6. Liam likes a show on Netflix called Fireman Sam. Which I am sure you guessed a show about a fireman who helps people. A couple nights ago I let Liam sit on the kitchen counter while I was preparing dinner. I lit the stove and Liam looked up immediately and said "Fire Sam, Help!" I about died laughing and had to tell him it was okay and that momma had it under control. Ha!
7. At breakfast Liam was talking to me and he said "Jackson's a good guy" referring to his buddy in Virginia, then he said "Jackson lives far away" Poor guy, he misses his buddy :(
8. Liam has been coming up to me when I am doing just about anything and says "Watcha doin' momma?" It cracks me up! He has also been giving lots of thumbs up to any type of approval. It is hilarious.

No comments:
Post a Comment