The weather was great last week, so we did our best to get out as much as we could. I even set up this contraption for Colin on Tuesday. He LOVES it way more than Liam ever did.
Eventually we had to come in for lunch and naps.
Colin looking cute.
Liam decided he needed to test it out too, HA
Wednesday the boys played together
Liam played hide-n-seek
Then he chilled and watched Curious George
Colin cracked me up during his morning nap and how he had his hand resting on his face.
After naps we went to the park. On Wednesdays there are a bunch of moms/kiddos that meet up at 10. It is great and Liam loves to play with the other kids. He did such an amazing job getting along and was even handing other kids toys to play with.
While the boys were down for their afternoon naps. I finished making my first ever feeding cover! I even washed it and it didn't fall apart! YAY!
When Liam woke up we had our after nap cuddle session. This is one of my favorite times of the day and it only lasts anywhere from 5-15 minutes, but I cherish every minute.
Colin got a bath Thursday evening while Aunt Sadie was over and she gave him a new hair-do.
Friday this boy got to try bananas. He was pretty happy about it. Although some of his facial expressions would have said otherwise.
Saturday morning we woke up to this outside...
SNOW!! When I got up I took Liam out front to eat some snow.
He thought it was pretty cool and later took it upon himself to open the front door and go get it by himself.
Liam can easily escape the front door unless we dead bolt it and even then he is getting pretty good and trying to get that undone. We may need to get a little chain lock for up high. On our way to swim lessons I got this shot of our desert snow.
Saturday afternoon Chris and I went to Lake Havasu for Sadie's basketball tournament. Lets just say junior high girls basketball is not that exciting but we did get to go to Chipolte and Hobby Lobby so it was all worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment