Saturday, April 20, 2013

8 Months!

Sweet little peanut turned eight months old on Wednesday!  Colin is 28.5 in length and weighs 21.2lbs.  He is really getting around lately and loving his army crawling.  It will be very soon and he will be crawling!  He has also started to attempt to pull himself up on things.  Colin still loves his food and sometimes you just can't get it to his mouth fast enough!  He is still eating three jars of baby food each day, puffs, crunchies, and yogurt bites.  He can even eat them whole now even with only two teeth!  Colin is getting more and more vocal from time to time.  Sometimes he gets really excited and just yells out at the top of his lungs, and it's awesome. He also is really into trying to play with some of his brother's toys which has been a change for Liam.  Colin is very good at responding to his name, and anytime you say "Colin" he looks over and smiles.  It's super cute.  He is quite the wiggle-worm and would much rather be out playing and exploring than letting his mama hold him, unless he is tired or hungry, then he is my little cuddle bug.  Colin takes two good naps each day.  Usually an hour in the morning and one or two hours in the afternoon.  He has even slept through the night this three nights this week but wakes up at around 5:45.  I told Chris I almost prefer the 2am wake up and sleep until 6:30. Ha!  Colin still has the biggest smile and it always a happy baby.  We think he is pretty awesome :)
Sweet boy attempting to chew on his crib
8 month old bath!
Colin LOVES bath time.  If I start the bath,  and he sees it and I carry him into the other room to get him ready for the bath he gets cranky and starts crying.  Once we start heading back towards bathroom he is perfectly happy.
He's also a trooper.  Daddy and brother were doing his hair in the bath
End result.  Isn't he the cutest!
Here's a good one of his teethers!
Happy little dude
Love this baby face
Colin also really enjoys sitting in the rocking chair.  He feels like a big boy :)
Excited face!
Reading time.  Colin is becoming more and more interested in books and this momma loves it.
So close
I give it a couple weeks max before he is off and running!
Trying to get the camera
Playing with his airplane.  He is really into toys lately, especially some of the bigger cars.  He will roll them back and forth :)
I know this one is blurry but I stood him up in the chair and he thought it was fantastic.
We love our sweet 8 month old boy and can't wait to see how he grows in the next month :) I leave you with a couple little videos
Big stuff!
Army crawling

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Such blue eyes! Is that a sticker that says 8 months, or a special onesie?

Sarah said...

They are stickers I ordered on etsy :)

Sarah said...

They are stickers I ordered on etsy :)