Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Quick Update

We've been hanging out in the midwest so I am going to catch up a little and then I will blog about our big trip!
1. Colin started sitting up on his own as of April 21st!  It took a little bit before Chris and I actually saw him do it.  We'd see him army crawling around and then turn our heads for two seconds and he'd all the sudden be sitting up.  Silly goose was teasing his parents.
2. Liam refers to his grandpas on his fingers.  Grandpa Snay is the pointer finger and Grandpa Casson is the middle finger.  Anytime we say we are going to Grandpa's house he will point to a finger to tell us which one he wants to go to.  Ha!
3. Liam one day came up to me and told me "No more, that's enough" in a very stern voice.  I sometimes tell him that and it has clearly backfired!
4. Liam is really into pretend play lately.  The other day he was licking his arm and Chris asked him what he was doing.  He said "I'm a kitty cat"  Just today he also was pretending there was a fire and kept calling Fireman Sam on his pretend phone so that he would come help put out the fire.
5. Colin is really good at doing a downward dog pose someday I will post a picture.
6. Colin also really loves playing ball with his daddy.  Chris rolls the ball to him and he gets SO excited.  It is awesome!
These pictures are from  the weekend of  April 20th.  
The boys did a little swimming.  Colin was in awe of the water pouring on him.
My sweet boys
I just loved this one of Liam :)
Liam washing his little bro with a sponge, Ha!
Nap time Colin style
We went to the park in the afternoon and this little girl was all about Liam and called him her boyfriend.  They held hands most of the time.
Relaxing Liam style
Colin loves the blinds and is always trying to play with them!

No comments: