Well, tomorrow will be a new day for all of us. I am starting a day time job, and this means NO more night shift. I am having horrible mixed feelings about the whole thing. My new job is in Interventional Radiology, which I am very excited about because it is something totally new to me. The other great thing is it will be two days a week, just not initially. I am going to work six weeks full-time for training and I am SO worried about my boys. I have had major moments of anxiety and have had a couple major breakdowns, tears and all. I am worried that they won't eat properly or sleep well, and will watch too much TV and cry because they aren't with mom or dad, etc. I am also extremely sad to think I am going to miss out on Colin's first attempt at crawling. He is so close and I am just hoping he chooses to actually do it on a week night or the weekend so I can savor every moment. This is a totally new thing for Chris and me to send our kids to someone's house for 40 hours a week. I truly don't know how people do it. I am sure I am going to cry myself to sleep tonight and worry about my babies all day long tomorrow. I am hoping if we make it through the first day things will go smoother the rest of the week. Here's to another new adventure :/
Download Au Dessus De La Loi Full Movie
7 years ago
3 comments:
Sarah- I HEAR YA! There is nothing like being home all day, but here's my little pep talk to you the next six weeks (and to me for the next ten weeks).
1). This is too wonderful of a time in our lives to spend much of it feeling sad or guilty about work.
2). Your boys will get some great benefits out of this- they will learn that there are other loving, trustworthy people in the world.
3). Your time with them will be that much sweeter!
These thoughts have helped me the past year and a half; I hope they help a little. I'll be thinking about you and praying for peace for both of us. <3
Michelle, You are so right and such a sweetheart to help. Love you!
Thank you, Mollie! Love you, too :-)
Post a Comment