Thursday, February 13, 2014

Brotherly Love

Apparently I caught up with my blogging but have now fallen behind again. Oh well, we've been having too much fun around here. Let's start with a couple of funny things Liam has said lately.
1. A few weeks ago when Liam woke up he came sprinting down the hallway to use the restroom.  Colin and Chris were already playing in Colin's room.  Liam stopped in his tracks and said  "Oh, I was going potty, I didn't mean to scare you."  It was hilarious
2. On Super Bowl Sunday Megan, Patrick, and Madelyn came by to visit for a little bit.  Patrick and Liam were playing outside and when they came in Liam stopped and looked and Madelyn then looked at Megan and said "I like your baby." It was the cutest.
Now then this little fella is so funny in the mornings.  He wakes up starving in the morning and always makes sure someone follows him to the kitchen to grab him a banana.  He is also doing super well with using utensils.
Liam LOVES to make cookies.  He asks me about every couples weeks if we can make cookies.  He enjoys pouring in the ingredients and especially getting his hands in the dough.  The hard part is Colin wants to help now too so he pulls up a chair and I have to try and keep both of them on task.
Colin was pretty quick and sneaked in a bite of cookie dough
Liam did too
These boys really love each other lately and have a LOT of fun playing together which is pretty awesome.
Colin is a squatter.  He is always found in a squatting position.  I tried to catch a picture but he sat on this truck instead.
Liam decided he needed a rest from all the playing we were doing
These boys got to eat lunch together in the room the other day and had so much fun.  I was in the kitchen and could hear them giggling.
Colin thought something was hilarious
I really love that they enjoy hanging with each other for the most part
The other night they both crawled up in Liam's bed and we did their bedtime reading together which was pretty cool.
They also like to watch Curious George together. Liam made sure he was perfectly comfy
Friday night these boys were super cuddly with mama.  I loved every minute.  We watched a quick show and then all went to dinner.  It was a great evening.
I love these boys :)

No comments: