It's official: the belly pictures have started. Last Thursday I was officially 15 weeks. I feel like this pregnancy has gone pretty slow so far but I am sure it is going speed up soon enough.
I love how Liam is holding his belly with me :)
And this one of Colin drilling me in the bottom
Baby Casson # 3
Now then yesterday marked 16 weeks.
The boys and the belly
Baby Casson 3 is the size about the size of an avocado. He or She is about 4 1/2 inches long and weighs about 3 1/2 ounces.
Now then I have been feeling pretty good just still very tired some days! It's much harder to rest with two little ones who want to run and play all day and some days I feel bad that I just need to sit down and let them watch some T.V. purely so I can have a break. I can't wait to have my energy back soon :)
2 comments:
Love all of these pics!! :0)
You and Liam both look great with those cute bellies!!
Post a Comment