Sunday, April 20, 2014

Catch Up

A couple weeks back Sadie had a track meet.  Colin enjoyed his time on the track with her.
He also did a little climbing and snack eating
Runner
Colin was very content sitting with Macy

We went to lunch and later that evening went over to G&G Casson's and had a family dinner with the whole Casson crew.  The next morning we went over to Uncle Bob's for breakfast and these two cousins had fun together.
They did a lot of running around
This is how the boys go with daddy to get the mail lately.
We've had some pretty awesome days lately so I busted out a sprinkler that I bought last year.  The boys had quite a bit of fun with it
Then they played in the pool.
They were happy little dudes
This little peanut has a huge obsession with my shoes lately and likes to walk around with them on.
On Thursday while Liam was at school, Colin and I did a lot of playing outside.  He also insisted on eating lunch in his blue chair outside therefore I had to bring the table out too :)
Then we got him a hair cut. Liam also got one after school.
The boys and I bought some water balloons and we decided to surprise daddy when he got home.  Here they are getting ready.
and the attack
We've had some pretty good days and I have much more to blog about! 

1 comment:

Mindy said...

They are so darn cute!!!