Sunday, July 17, 2016

Paige Comes to Visit!

Sadie watched the kids a few times in the month of July and one day I came home to a pretty impressive blanket fort she had built in their room.  They loved it and wanted to sleep in it.  So, we let them.  Amelia attempted it but kept getting up or bugging the boys so she was kicked out, ha!
Sweet little gal playing her harmonica with mom's sunglasses on.
I found some little 1lb weights at the 99 cent store.  I had to get them because the kids are always trying to carry my weights around and they are a little too heavy.  They all thought they were great and had a little workout session going.
I took a few pictures of this boy looking awfully handsome
and so grown up!
Amelia wanted her picture too.
Recently, we had a visit from Paige!  It was so great seeing her and I think she had a blast hanging out with everyone.  The kids had a wonderful time and they played in the pool for a while and then did some running around.  Colin is pictured but under the water near Amelia ha!
Amelia loves Paige.
Liam was pretty excited to see her also.
I mostly failed at the whole picture taking thing but they had a great time and hopefully we will see her again sooner than later!

No comments: