Monday, July 4, 2016

1st Lost Tooth and 4th of July!

Before I get started I have a few things to catch up on
1. Liam had his first loose tooth on 5/30/2016
2.  The boys stayed the night at G&G Casson's one weekend and they were watching TV, regular old TV, where commercials do exist, not Netflix.  Colin turned to grandma and said "Grandma I don't like your TV" ha!
3.  The kids were swimming one day and Liam insisted he was right about something.  I can't remember what but he was indeed correct.  He turned to me and said "See I was right! Booya!"  I about died laughing.
4.  Amelia is officially our "why" child.  She constantly asks why when you tell her anything she also questions her brothers, ha!
5. When Amelia burps she says "I burp" and then pounds her chest.  
6. Amelia loves hanging with her Aunt Sadie and when she says her name it comes out "Lily"  It is the cutest
7. Tim had come over the other day to fix our garage door because it was acting up.  I left to pick up boys while Amelia stayed behind.  When I picked up the boys they immediately asked where Amelia was I let them know she was at the house with grandpa because he was fixing the garage door.  Colin then says "Grandpa is kind of old but he can fix the garage?!" It was hilarious I started laughing and he quickly became embarrassed.
Now then this sweet boy was brushing his teeth on 7/2/16 and his tooth fell out.  He came running into the kitchen to tell me (Chris already knew since he was in with him while brushing teeth).  He was SO excited.  We talked about how we needed to put it in plastic bag so the tooth fairy could come, he could hardly wait. When we were putting him to bed he said "I just feel different"  Referring to his lost tooth but he didn't elaborate any further.
Happy dude.
The kids have continued to love the pool out back and this little lady was awfully relaxed in it one day.
She even closed her eyes and she floated around
She also loves her googles.
The 4th of July was pretty relaxed we hung out at the house and eventually gathered ourselves to head to G&G  Casson's house.
Momma and her kiddos
Daddy and the kiddos
I failed to take any pictures until people were leaving.  The kids had a great time, swimming, running, playing, etc.
Here are a few of them
Great grandma, Grandma, Aunt Mindy and the kids
Family photo
Kiddos and adults
We tried to drive down closer to town to watch the fireworks.  It didn't really make a difference.  Here is the gang.
All is all it was a good 4th of July!

No comments: