These our baby boy's very first pair of walking shoes! Thanks Grandma JoAnn
This is an alligator with book from the soon to be Grandma Casson.
Some cute little outfits from Megan.
Lastly Ryan and Michelle are trying to brainwash our baby at an early age ;) We thank all of you for the wonderful stuff.
Now then, I am officially 23 weeks today! And baby boy is definitely let me know he is in there. He has daily dance parties inside my stomach. Sometimes it makes me jump a little because I am not expecting his little love taps!
and the close up...
Baby boy is approx 10-11inches and weighs 1.1-1.3lbs his skin is thin and almost transparent.
4 comments:
Aren't chiropractors amazing?!? I was so in love with Diane Haydon through the pregnancy (and before, and since)...
You still look gorgeous, and babyboy is definitely starting out with some cute stuff!!
You should take him out now so he keeps the transparent skin!
Lookin' good, Sars! I'm glad you're feeling better! Take care of yourself (ie: don't push it)! Have that man of yours go to chiropractic school--How sexy would that be?! An on-call back cracker? Ha, ha! =)
I meant "in-house" back cracker. Pooh!
Post a Comment