Well the baby quilt/blanket is officially put together! I only had a few [million -WCC] fights with the sewing machine but we both eventually made it through! I also found some plain wood whales and decided to paint them red - with white polka-dots of course! They turned out pretty well. We think we are going to place them on one of the walls with his name (once we figure out what it will be) Here is the picture of the blanket.
and the whales
Secondly, Mollie (with help from Brandi) had a baby book made from Etsy which was awesome looking. I asked her for the website of the lady but she conveniently avoided letting me know what it was, because Mollie had one made for us and Brandi designed it. It goes very well in the room!
Lastly I am 24 weeks today and since my mom was tired of seeing the same door in the background I switched the picture up a little and went outside today!
Baby Boy Casson is approx the size of a foot long chili dog and weighs about 1.5lbs
3 comments:
Your blanket turned out so cute! I love it, and the wooden whales you found!
You continue to look awesome. I wish I had fit looking arms while pregnant. But I guess they'd have to look fit BEFORE getting pregnant for that to work out for me. Haha.
Baby's quilt looks fabulous!! He's gonna feel so special knowing you battled a sewing machine to make it especially for him. You've really done such a lovely job keeping up with your whale theme...I'm impressed! And your bump is growing quite nicely. =)
Thanks guys! I am glad you like the blanket. I am contemplating making another one with some of the leftover material I have but I am not sure yet :) Brandi, we shall see if my arms stay this way I have a feeling it is eventually going to change! Hope you are both doing well!
Post a Comment