I have also been obsessing over all the children's books I would like to have and the Dr. Seuss ones were on sale so of course I couldn't resist. We each picked one out.
I have also been working on the whale bedding. It took me awhile to lay my squares just the way I wanted them because completely random just didn't work right like I was hoping. I started sewing 2 days ago and it is coming along nicely.
Brandi who is a super-star said she would paint us a whale to put in the bedroom and finished it! She did an AMAZING job! Here is a link so you can check it out.
WHALE!
She also made us this adorable stuffed whale which I also love. She is helping our baby room move right along!
Oh yes and we received some surprise wedding gifts in the mail yesterday. Aunt Kay made us a beautiful table cloth and napkins and Cindy and Amber Kramer made us a quilt with the wedding pictures on it. Here are a picture of the quilt.
Lastly I am 22 weeks today and we had an appointment. Everything is looking good. We are looking into saving the cord blood. Has anyone else done that? Just wondering. Anyway here are the photos of the week.
Our baby is 10-11in, weighs approx 1.1lbs About as long as a pack of Oreos and about as much as a bag of potato chips!
7 comments:
You look GREAT. You're only gonna show in your belly. I did pretty well with my last pregnancy, but this time I already feel my arms and face plumping up. Haha. Oh well.
I thought about the cord blood thing, but I just assumed we weren't equipped for stuff like that here. Did you talk to your doctor about it? I'll have to have you email me more about that.
I LOVE your quilt so far! It's weird, when I made Rylee's quilt it looked best when I laid it out in a pattern. But Jess and I both thought this last one looked best when it was random. I think yours is gonna be so cute. I love red and blue.
I'm glad you like your little whale and the painting. I guess I'll get to work on packaging it safely so I can ship it to you!
P.S. Cason is jealous those whales are for you. He wanted to keep them. :) He keeps making me click on their pictures over and over.
LOVE the quilt!! The baby's room is going to look so sharp with all the red, white, & blue whale decor.
And you are such a beautiful preggo lady (well, you're beautiful ALL the time really, but I think your beauty is enhanced now that you're carrying a little life).
Love you three!!
Your quilt is so cute. We banked Rylee's cord blood with CBR. If you have any questions let me know. I will try and answer them. You are still so tiny. So jealous:).
Glad you all like the quilt so far. Brandi we shall see if the weight only remains in my stomach I am having doubts! Jenni, CBR is the same company I am looking at. I just wanted to see if anyone else has done it I basically already made up my mind that I am going to do it! I would just kick myself if I didn't and then something happened!
yumm.. oreos..
Brandi your whales are adorable, you talented lady, and Sarah your quilt is so very cute! I love love love it! I did not bank the cord blood.. but I think it's a good idea.. I just couldn't see myself paying for the storage for so long... aren't our stem cells available elsewhere too?.. so hopefully the cord blood is not the last resort..
That is why we banked Rylee's. I couldn't live with myself if something happened and we needed it. Danny's mom is adopted too, so we don't really know his family history. They sent us cards for referrals. Would you be okay if I put your address on there and they will mail you out an information packet? The card says it will save you 150.00 too. Let me know if this would be okay. Hope your back is feeling better.
Post a Comment