Yesterday Liam decided that a morning nap was not in the cards! Which stunk because I was dying to catch a few zzz's after work. Finally, around 1pm, the boy gave in and fell asleep on our way home from the post office. I got him out of his car seat and laid him down and this is how he fell asleep.
It is not the first time he has fallen asleep like this, it's just the first time I got a picture of it. I think he must have a fear of losing his feet.
Then, as he gets into a deeper sleep he drops one leg and then the other. I love my crazy little sleeper!
After his nap he felt the need to read. He is starting to grab EVERYTHING in sight...
...and stick it directly in his mouth! He is a sweet boy :)
4 comments:
He's so funny. I can't wait to see him! Oh, and you guys too. :)
Ditto.
Oh, I love that his feet are his lovey to sleep with, so cute!! He's adorable.
What a funny way to sleep! Cute boy.
Post a Comment