This week has been somewhat eventful. Liam has been eating baby food on a daily bases. He enjoys apples.
Here is Daddy attempting to feed Liam:
Then I decided that we needed to do a little spring cleaning. I vacuumed, mopped, washed our curtains, etc and then when Chris came home from work he was willing to clean out closets! We piled up old clothes and blankets and ended up with 9 trash bags to go to Good Will.
Can you find Liam?
Top View
Now then, this little boy is starting to sit up by himself for seconds at a time. (He has to be placed in the sitting position, but he only needs a little bit of a help to pull him up) You have to be close so that he doesn't fall.
Cute boy
On Friday evening our water heater decided to break and flood our basement! Thank goodness Chris just happened to walk downstairs to grab a pacifier. He went down and when he first stepped in the water he assumed I spilled something (so kind of him) then he took another step and looked around and realized it was much worse. He turned off the water and called maintenance. He was up until about 11PM moving furniture and then again the next day. I was at work during this event and had to sleep Saturday to return to work. I did wake up around 1:30 and helped a little. I know I wanted to get a little cleaning done but I didn't want to do it this way! Plus, having to move everything has destroyed the upstairs and ruined everything that was cleaned. *Sigh*
The beginning
Ruined dining room chairs
Trash
On another note, our neighbors started going through our stuff- kind of them, I know. There were only a few items that we were going to keep and one of them was a rubber container that our lovely neighbor walked off with as Chris was outside explaining to his wife how we had a flood and NO we were not moving. I thought about going over there and getting it back due to the principal of the matter but Chris convinced me to let it go.
I leave you with a lovely picture of this little boy. If you make the picture big you can see his teeth!
And here he is trying to steal his daddy's milkshake (not for the last time, I'm sure)!
2 comments:
Whoa! I can't believe your neighbors...Looting! But that picture of little Liam in the green shirt is a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e!! What a handsome boy he is!
I'm sorry about your ruined stuff. =(
Love to you three!!
That picture of Liam and his little toofs is SO cute!
Post a Comment