In case I haven't mentioned it before, Liam is obsessed with standing. He basically crawls to places just so he can stand. He has also started to let go and can stay up for about 2-3 seconds at a time. Here he is standing against his musical toy.
His cheezy smile
Now then this boy has 4 teeth coming in right now!! The ones on the bottom look fine but his top ones look AWFUL! I mean seriously, no wonder babies are cranky when they are teething! Fortunately, for us even though it looks terrible, Liam has been his sweet, happy, playful self. Nothing like when his top 2 came in!
I love, more than anything, watching my boys play together. It is the cutest thing ever. Here is Liam climbing over dad while eating Clifford's nose. Chris makes barking sounds and Liam thinks it is awesome.
Here is an awesome face
He enjoyed eating Clifford's ears too.
Later they played with the laundry basket
Each taking turns having it over their heads of course.
The boy also continued to show of his mad skills
He stands like this a lot.
The next morning the boys wrestled some more. Liam was having a great time playing with his daddy's ear
and nose! These guys are the greatest!
Lastly, I started my new job last night! I will be working 2 nights a week which is a blessing because 3 was killing me. I was getting really tired of being comatose 24/7 and only have 1-2 awake days with my family. If you have ever worked night shift you'd understand what I mean, you are constantly trying to "catch up" on sleep. I don't think I will enjoy the nursing aspect of the job nearly as much but my boss is 100,000 times more competent than my old one :)
1 comment:
Poor Wam, his gums look painful. :( I'm glad you get that extra day off now, I bet it makes a world of difference.
Post a Comment