Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Eating is Fun!

Liam has been eating snacks for a little while now but he will not put them in his mouth.  So I decided to just set it out for him and let him play with his food the last couple days to see if he would eventually eat his snacks on his own. (without me putting it in his mouth).  Today about half way through breakfast he figured it out!! It was a proud moment! He also can be pretty happy/hyper in the morning :) Enjoy!

3 comments:

McDyson said...

Oh my gosh!! That video is SO freakin' cute!! I love how talkative Liam is (Patrick & Seth were in the other room and they came in to see what all the squawking was about). =)

Brandi said...

Neely LOVES this video!

Geoff and Beth said...

AHHH! This is so adorable! He seems like he has lots to say - I am so shocked, given his parents! :)