Sunday, August 28, 2011

9 Months

So this little guy is 9 Months!  
He is still an absolute joy.  He makes us laugh every day and continues to do new and exciting things.  He has become more vocal with screaming, baby garble, etc.  He still says mama, dada, baba, but with no purpose to who he is saying it to so no official first word yet.  

He actually slept through the night for the first time ever on his 9 month birthday.  It was awesome!  8:30PM to 6:30AM.  Lets hope this becomes a trend! 
We had his 9 month appointment on Friday and he is doing very well.  Everyone continues to say how tall he is, and how big he is for a 9 month old.  And he has been taller than most 9 month old babies he has been around, but at his appointment he was 29 inches, which put him in the 75 percentile.  Its the first time he hasn't been in the 90th for height.  He has finally moved up in weight and is now 20lbs 4ozs!  50th percentile! YA!  We finally got out of the 20s! HA!
He loves to stand and has attempted take a step on his own when Chris and I encourage him.  He actually held my  pinky finger the other day with one hand and walked with me.  It was so cute :)  
Liam is still a very happy and content baby.  He is also still very curious about everything and must study it.  I have been playing music for him and instead of dancing he figures out where the iPod is and tries to figure out how the music is coming from it.  He is his father's son!  
He loves to laugh and play

I love this one
Liam also LOVES to climb.  He has been climbing on anything and everything.  We got our diapers in the mail the other day.  I walked into the kitchen and when I came back Liam was on top of the box.  I couldn't believe it! Here he is later that night showing of his mad skills.
On the diaper box
To the coffee table
Big Stuff
At least he gets the idea of feet first!
Liam is our sweet little guy.  He is pretty much always happy, loves to play, and read with his mama and dada.  He is AWESOME!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

This was the first month Neely's height started to drop down out of the crazy high percentages too. Liam's such a good guy. Can't wait for them to get to play together again.

Sarah said...

I can't wait for them to play either! Less than a month :)

megs said...

I love him. I want to steal him. SO cute and happy and at such a fun age!!