Well, since I have been horrible at blogging this last week we present you with a bunch of random photos.
Liam started eating peas and carrots, although I have to peel the peas because the skin is a little much for him [He's like a little sultan being fed peeled grapes by hand at his whim]. He seems to really love the peas.
Daddy stuck Liam in a cardboard box.
He loved it!
Sleepy boys eating a banana together
Liam practicing his gymnastics
He loves crawling on the dining room chairs.
Babies-R-Us had a baby food sale. Liam will not starve this month :)
Here is a random picture of my flowers from the Farmer's Market. They are called brains!
On Tuesday Liam had a play-date with Tommy. Tommy is 6 months so not quite as mobile as Liam. I spent most of my time chasing Liam :)
And trying to keep him from attacking little Tommy.
Chris and I have been trying to walk or run every night. This gives Liam a chance to play at the park every day that we actually do. He enjoys his time there.
He likes to walk around the train
He has also conquered climbing up the slide by himself.
On Wednesday Liam decided to climb into his diaper bin. Usually he just pulls it down at pulls all the diapers out of it, but not today.
He decided to sit on the diapers instead.
He also enjoyed attacking his daddy while he was attempting to play angry birds.
Lastly, here are a couple of videos of Liam playing by the stairs and hanging on the gate. It is one of his favorite things to do during the day. He is much more vocal in the second video :)
2 comments:
Haha, SO happy in his box.
I love the picture of Chris holding a joyous Liam in the box. He's getting so big! And those "brains" are kinda creepy and kinda beautiful. Sorry I've been away from a computer...We had to get satellite Internet way out here.
Post a Comment