Liam loves to walk with assistance. Aunt Mindy got him a little walker toy and it took him about a week to really figure out how to use it. He LOVES it now. Here he is testing out some shoes
I was going to take him and his toy outside on the trail to walk so he would have more room but he has such fat feet none of his shoes really fit. I tried these ones on but they put too much pressure on the tops of his feet. He also has a nice pair from great grandma but they are too long right now, so this weekend we are going to find some fat baby feet shoes!
He has also started to stand for up to 20-30 seconds at a time (he's capable of standing longer, but doesn't like to be in one place that long). Here is some video of the boy cruising.
and some more
On Sunday we had a family workout day. Liam dressed appropriately.
He was excited at the beginning. He loves going to the park.
Out like a light on the way home.
After our walk Chris and I decided we were finally going to get our house clean and organize the basement from our epic flood. We hadn't been able to finish in the basement since maintenance had to move a bunch of stuff to put a seal-coat on the basement walls to prevent mold from growing. As I was upstairs getting ready to mop the kitchen I heard Chris yell (which can't be repeated on this family blog). I went down to see what the commotion was about and guess what-it happened AGAIN!!! This time the 50 year old AC runoff pipe had clogged, so a gradual leak had been dripping for a couple of days. Luckily we caught it before it went all Epic of Gilgamesh on us, but it still got to the carpet and our desk. It was about an inch of water. Needless to say it ruined the rest of our Sunday plans. I don't think our basement will ever be organized.

Later on Sunday, Chris and I booked airplane tickets for Boston in September. We have some friends getting married and we thought it would be a nice weekend get-away. Chris had applied for an opportunity to take a Patent Bar review course offered by the intellectual property education arm of his company (PRG) in preparation for taking (and passing) the Patent Bar in order to promote PRG, where the review course is being offered over a week in California. (Don't ask me exactly what the difference is compared to what he is doing now). Anyway, my awesome husband's submission won! The bad part is he has to leave the Sunday we are in Boston! Luckily, it had been less than 24 hours so we were able to cancel! We rearranged our trip and are still going to Boston, Chris is just going to fly from Boston to California. Then he will be home for about 4 days and Liam and I leave for AZ! So much traveling in the month of September!
I leave you with this cute picture of the boys reading to each other.
1 comment:
Ha, ha! That before and after pic is hilarious!!
Post a Comment