Monday, December 26, 2011

Eating, VA Christmas, and Seeing Gavin!

Lately we have been letting Liam learn to eat on his own with his silverware.
 He tries really hard to make the food on the spoon go into his mouth.
He was really proud of his accomplishments...
...and a huge mess!
On Monday, the night before we left for Arizona, we celebrated our own little Christmas.  Chris was thrilled about his new Ninjagos.  He can't wait until Liam is old enough for Legos.
Liam as usual enjoyed opening his gifts too.
Dad and Liam placed bows on their heads.
He enjoyed his new Farm Cube.

We flew into Vegas late Tuesday night and stayed the night so we could meet up with Beth and Gavin Wednesday morning. The boys had fun playing with each other in their high chairs.
They ate some breakfast and then became very antsy and wanted out.
This one cracks me up.  Gavin is cracking up at Beth as Liam is scowling at her.
Chris and Gavin.
Liam attacking Beth.
It was great seeing them and I wish we could do it more often.  Unfortunately, we left our camera at the restaurant!  On Thursday Bryan, Hayley, and Isla came over for a visit and I wanted to get some pictures but could not locate the camera!  I was stressing big time.  We called the restaurant and discovered they had it.  So around 4:30 PM my mom and I were getting ready to head towards Vegas, and as we were driving mom was lamenting Dr. W couldn't pick it up for us (Mom works for Dr. W  and he lives in Vegas).  Suddenly, my mom yelled for me to pull over because she realized that Dr. W would be in Lake Havasu on Friday and that is where Matt would be graduating from the police academy.  We sat in the car for about 15 minutes with out fingers crossed that Dr. W. would call us back.  He did and was about 20 minutes away from the restaurant where we left the camera.  He was wonderful and picked the camera up and brought it to the Lake Havasu office.  We picked it up just before Matt's graduation!  It was very nice and I owe Dr. W BIG TIME!  I was SO happy it all worked out and we got our camera back!

No comments: