The other day Liam decided to relax on his pillow pets.
He also tried on his santa hat.
Then Daddy and Liam posed for a picture.
On Friday night we headed to zoo lights. It was awesome, a little colder than I prefer but still awesome.
Liam staying warm.
Noah staying warm.
Lights!
The gang, Chris, Liam, Jacob, Noah, and Holly.
They had the strangest form of entertainment for kids. It was a panda with a Santa hat dancing in a snow globe. The kids seemed to enjoy it. Liam and Noah checking out the scene.
Trying to figure it all out. Liam attempted a few dance moves.
Later the boys climbed on the fence, while we tried to get a picture of them facing us. Ha!
Mommy and Liam
Santa Panda
Mommas and the babies. Noah eventually became a little frightened and Liam decided to pet the panda.
Family photo.
These trees put on an awesome musical light show.
On our way out we headed to the kids' farm to check out the animals. There was also ice skating that I really wanted to do since I have never been, but it was cold and getting late so I passed. Maybe next time! Liam liked checking out the goats.
He would stick his face right on the fence, unfortunately I didn't get any real good pictures.
Liam and Daddy. He was super happy riding on daddy's shoulders to the car.
On Saturday we took Liam to see Santa. It was the best Santa I have ever seen. I will post pictures and soon as I get my hands on one of the professional photos!
No comments:
Post a Comment