Monday, December 26, 2011

Matt's Graduation

It's official, my LITTLE brother is a police officer.  I am still a little weirded out by the whole idea.
Chris and Liam waiting for graduation to start.
Matt's graduating class.  He is on the far right end.
Preparing to sit down.
They had to sit like this the whole entire graduation!  It was about an hour and 15 minutes long!
They played a video at the beginning showing a little bit of the training they had to go through.  I found the pepper spray and the tasing they had to endure hilarious!  I can honestly say I would NEVER want to go through it myself!
Matt won the physical fitness award.  Apparently, he can jump a six foot wall without even touching it.
Here he is getting his badge.
Mom pinning his badge on him.
Uncle Matt and Liam.  He really liked Uncle Matt's shiny badge.
Matt, Mom, Sadie, and Dad
Chris, Liam, Matt, and me with the graduate.

No comments: