Saturday, December 10, 2011

Santa Claus

As I mentioned previously we took Liam to see Santa last Saturday.  I was waiting to order more pictures before I posted about it though.  This Santa was AMAZING!  He came up to Chris and me introduced himself and took time to get Liam's name.  Then he knelt down near Liam to see how he would react.  Liam seemed okay so we headed over to the chair with Mrs. Claus.  Santa had the deepest voice ever, the best Ho, Ho, Ho I have ever heard, and a REAL beard! 
Liam was okay with them at first
Looking a little uncertain
Checking out the big guy
Still checking him out
Then he broke!  He suddenly became scared. 
Chris was kneeling right next to him in this picture.  No worries we snagged Liam right away and Santa stepped back at let Liam calm down.  When he did they gave him a stuffed reindeer to take home.  Liam was fine after a few minutes and started playing but still kept his distance from Santa.  Even though Liam got upset it was the best Santa I have ever seen!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

He LOOKS like an awesome Santa. Real beard? Sweet.

McDyson said...

He looks way better than our Santa (ours wasn't very jolly)...and you got Mrs. Claus as a bonus! Can you believe this was the first year we took Patrick to see Santa?! You & Chris are on top of it!