Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Videos!

Here are a few videos for your enjoyment.  This one was taken back in January but Liam was wearing his Big Bro shirt so I couldn't post it without giving the surprise away.
Last Friday it rained for a majority of the day.  When Liam and I got home from his appointment, Chris took him outside and let him play in the rain puddles.  He loved it!
Chris likes to tickle Liam's feet with his furry face.  Liam loses all control, it is hysterical.  Once he escaped dad he was eyeing me and the camera.  Silly boy!

3 comments:

JennaHagen said...

I love Liam videos!!

Brandi said...

I love how he's circling at the end of the last one, like he's about to attack you. And Neely loves watching videos of Liam, too!

Angela said...

He is soooo cute!! My little boy plays in rain puddles just like that.. squatting down and splashing in it. Cute!