Last Tuesday was our last play date with Noah and Holly. They have officially moved to California (sad face). So late Monday night I decided that the babies had to have a ball pit to enjoy their last get-together, plus Liam is obsessed with balls! We loaded up and headed to Target to buy a bag of 150 balls! At first I couldn't find them and was almost on the verge of tears when I spotted the very last bag. I was so excited! Once Liam was in bed Chris blew up the pool and we poured the balls in. I couldn't wait to see Liam's reaction in the morning! Here is a little video, he wasn't as excited as I hoped but later on he was having a blast in it.
Happy boy after breakfast!
Here he is right before the other kiddos arrived, emptying all the balls out!
The other babies enjoyed the ball pit too. Liam and Noah had almost all the balls out of the pool and they would fall forward and land in the pool. They thought it was great. For lunch we ordered some pizza. I put Liam in his chair and the other two just ate off his tray also, but then Lilah and Noah figured out his chair has wheels and started pushing him around the kitchen. It was hilarious, Liam just gave me a "mom are you gonna help me or what" kind of look.
After lunch we took the babies outside for some fresh air. They played on the four-way teeter totter together. Aren't they cute!
I failed at getting any more pictures, which is a bummer since it was their last play date all together. When Holly left we both started to tear up a little but we survived and they will be missed a lot!
When Liam woke up from his nap he sat in the ball pit and enjoyed his string cheese and water.
I think he liked it overall!
No comments:
Post a Comment