Sunday marked 26 weeks! I can't believe it. After this week I have to start my every 2 week appointments which is going to be interesting with Liam! I still have a lot of things to do before this little guy comes! I recently cleaned out some dresser drawers for clothes but I still have lots of decorating to do. Yesterday I finally spray painted the base of the lamp I bought, so now I just need to finish the shade.
Our sweet baby weighs about 1 2/3lbs and is approx 14 inches long. About the size of an English hothouse cucumber!
I had a wonderful Mother's day. First, Chris and Liam let me sleep in and cooked me breakfast which was delicious. Then we headed into Old Town. Here is Liam preparing for his day.
Our first stop was Starbucks for a smoothie and then we went down by the water. Liam threw rocks in the water and pointed at ducks.
Eventually, he was getting a little muddy so we convinced him to play back up on the grass.
Then he discovered the sand volleyball court. I love this picture of both boys kicking the ball.
Then he played in the sand and LOVED it. I told Chris a beach trip is necessary.
Liam also caught me off guard. I was playing with him in the sand and he had a huge handful of sand that he threw, and most of it got all over me. Needless to say I had sand down my shirt the rest of the day.
We took his sandals off and let him run. He loved the way it felt on his feet.
Chris took a couple pictures of me and my boy.
It was an excellent Mother's day!
No comments:
Post a Comment