This boy LOVES Curious George. Chris and I let him watch it sometimes to wind down before nap or bedtime, although I am not gonna lie sometimes he asks for George and it is too cute to say no. On Mother's Day we went into the Old Town toy store called Why Not? and they had tons of Curious George stuff, so of course I had to get him a little mini George. He thinks it is great and even was giving him high fives on the way home. It was adorable! He says George and it is the cutest EVER. It sounds like "Gzhche" (the spelling according to Chris). One of these days I will try and catch it on film. Here he is watching George and eating strawberries.
The other night Liam was asking for George and I told him he needed to ask daddy because mom was leaving for work. So he looked up and Chris and then Chris told him he had to say please. He looked up and said "Peeze" with the biggest smile. Needless to say his daddy couldn't resist.
Liam has also learned the batman theme song (the one from the cheezy 1960s show). Chris has been working with him on it and it is super cute! I have been trying to get it on film but he stops every time I try! I'll get it someday.
1 comment:
It's the worst when you don't want them watching any more, but they ask in the cutest way ever. Neely does her "mmmmHMMMM" and I can't refuse her. She also says "Peeez" with her hands folded under her chin! It's crazy.
Post a Comment