Let's just say I haven't been in a blogging mood so I'm going to do a quick wrap-up of February. Let's start with a few funny things.
1. Liam is very into pretending to go on bear hunts. He usually grabs a flash light and gets someone to go with him, Colin is always more than happy too. Anyway, one night and G&G Casson's they were going on a bear hunt and Liam told his G&G to "keep their mouths quiet" HA! He did not mean it in a rude way at all but just wanted them to be quiet while they went bear hunting and didn't know a better way to put it.
2. One night while driving home, "someone" made a stinky toot. Liam couldn't handle it and said "the smell is still coming in my nose" and was pretty annoyed by it. We laughed and rolled the window down to help him out.
3. Colin gets really excited about things here and there lately. When he is excited he will let out a huge GASP! Sometimes you look at him and wonder if he is breathing okay but he is just genuinely excited about something. I am really hoping to catch it on video one day.
Now then, we have had fun and the weather has been great so we've spent a lot of time outside (not that my pictures show it)
Here are the boys being lazy bums in Liam's bed when they woke up one morning.
We had a play date with the Jacobs one day.
The boys have loved playing out in the garage when it gets cool in the evenings or too dark. They like to ride bikes and play trucks in the big empty space.
Here's Colin taking a break and looking super cute
Liam cruising on his bike. (On a side note we went to the park one day and he had his very first crash! I was of course just far enough behind him that I couldn't help him. He handled it very well and we sat on a bench for a few minutes and he did eventually get back on his bike, which made me happy because I was worried he would be too scared to attempt it again)
Colin likes to look out the window lately.
Colin also got to have (I believe) his first Popsicle the other night! He loved it. It could be partially because all four of his incisor teeth are trying to push there way through. He's usually not big on sweets (For example tonight we went to Baskin Robbins for some ice cream and Colin wanted some but wasn't too thrilled after trying it and asked for an apple, Ha!)
One weekend we went to Bullhead so we could run into Kohl's and decided we would make a park date out of it. So we stopped by Target and got some Lunchables and then took the boys to the park. They had a blast!
Looking cute in his baseball cap
Tunnel slide! Liam LOVES them
Enjoying his lunchable and he had his first taste of Kool-aid which he loved but this boy does have a sweet tooth so I wasn't too surprised. While Liam was eating a little bug flew on his face. He was slightly annoyed and looked at me and said "Momma, why are there so many bugs in this world" He was so sweet when he asked and I just didn't have a good answer :)
The other night while eating dinner the boys were pretty wired. They made funny faces.
And Colin's
They played some more in the garage, this time on the sled since clearly we are not going to get snow this year and get to utilize it the proper way.
Liam started back up with bootcamp. We hadn't been taking him because he would say he doesn't want to go and then if we did take him he wouldn't participate too well. He has done VERY well the last two weeks according to Chris. I haven't made it because I have been visiting the chiropractor instead.
Colin playing with the noodles
Rope climbing
Tire sitting
and tire racing
Our sweet friend Megan has been awesome and taking this pictures of the boys, Chris usually can get a couple but is busy chasing Colin or helping Liam so I really appreciate her taking the time to capture some photos of our babies. Thanks Meg!
No comments:
Post a Comment