The last couple of weeks have been busy. I have failed at taking pictures of everything but here are a few. My grandma is snowbirding in Lake Havasu and she was able to meet Amelia for the first time.
Colin loving on his sis
Amelia sported her first pigtails
Colin worked on his car.
Sweet girl fell asleep like this one day
I took the kids to Lake Havasu one day to visit with Great Grandma, Aunt Sharon, Uncle Don, and my cousin Eric. We went to the park there, which they LOVE. Here's Colin who convinced his very tall cousin to go down the slides with him.
Liam found a little buddy at the park and was all over the place. He had a BLAST.
Eventually we went over to the water and threw some rocks.
Liam
One evening the boys were playing in the garage and Colin was suddenly screaming. Liam said he "accidently" hit him with the broom while he was putting it away. I knew instantly he was not telling the truth which did not sit well with me. Chris eventually got the truth out and he was putting the broom away but Colin stepped in his way so he swung at him. I was so angry I couldn't even talk to him. Here is Colin the next morning. His eye was swollen and he had a very purple eyelid.
Scott came to town for a little visit which was nice. Mollie had planned a surprise 60th birthday for Tim so it was our job to keep him busy on the Saturday of his birthday. I had plenty of projects to keep him busy. Here are the boys sanding our dining room table. It had some surface bump-deformations where water had soaked in past the stain so we decided to resurface it. It still needs some work but it will be finished eventually.
The boys helping grandpa blow out his candles
Grandpa made some whipped cream and these boys were very happy about it.
Amelia's after-pigtails 'do
Amelia with Aunt Sharon. They came back to town to hang out a couple days before they go back to Ohio.
Me and my babies
Silly faces
Little lady sporting one of her homemade one-sies from Gina at work.
This past Saturday, the train museum was giving away free train whistles so we took the boys. They had a great time, and then we went to Mr. D'z for brunch, the Powerhouse to check it out, and of course to the train so the boys could climb all over it. It was a really good morning.
This little gal loves to grab her toes lately
Sunday Liam did some yard work before the Superbowl ;)
Monday while Liam was at school, we were running errands and had about 20 minutes before I needed to pick Liam up. I took Colin (and Amelia of course) to the park. He seemed concerned at first and asked me if I was going to play with him. I think he was worried that Liam was not there. I said of course I will play with you! We had such a good time. It was a nice little park date.
I even showed him how to twist the swing and he thought it was great!
Can't believe how big this guy is getting!
1 comment:
So the only thing cuter than Amelia's hair in pig tails is Amelia's hair AFTER pigtails. Oh my!!! :)
Post a Comment