Wednesday, Dec. 16th was a very busy day! The kids had story time with a craft (which I dread but luckily I had Aunt Mindy and Great Grandma to help!) then we had to run some errands, then the angel dash, and lastly the boys' Christmas program. Here are some pictures from the Angel Dash.
The boys were so excited the minute they entered the gym and started jumping around.
They eventually put on there angel gear
This little lady just had the halo
Ready to run!
All the kiddos!
Colin and Hadley began and finished the race holding hands! I just love these sweet 3 year olds!
Amelia watched the kids and would run a little to but didn't make it too far :)
Liam finishing up
Hadley and Colin finishing up and they were greeted by Santa Claus!
My angels
Telling Santa he wants some Star Wars Legos
Colin showing Santa what was on his shirt, ha!
My loves!
Then they were off to decorate and of course eat cookies.
Colin enjoyed eating frosting.
Amelia did lots of climbing
More climbing and running
The kiddos had such a great time and I am so thankful Anna puts on these little events for our kids in the community.
No comments:
Post a Comment