This little gal love to make cheesy faces lately.
The boys had their school pictures come in and I love them!
Sweet little Colin
and handsome Liam's
Just a random one of this lovely little lady
I have been enjoying our Christmas decorations a whole lot along with the fireplace. This is the first place we've lived that I have decorated enough to provide a warm and fuzzy Christmas vibe and I LOVE it!
We set the train up one evening and the kiddos love it. Amelia was especially excited about it!
She would laugh with excitement and just point at the train but never once attacked it like I thought she would.
It entertained her big time!
Chris and I were cleaning out the garage on Dec. 5th because it was a beautiful day and it really needed to be done! We still had full boxes (books, mostly) from when we lived in Virginia.
Anyway, we were working away and the kids were playing inside and outside when Liam grabbed his helmet so we assumed he was going to ask us to help him ride his big bike. The next thing we knew he was cruising down the driveway and into the street no problem! We were shocked considering the only other time we really helped him was when Cason came over here
It was like he was a pro and within 30 minutes he was already slamming on his brakes and making skid-marks on purpose.
Since that day he has asked to go outside and ride his bike pretty much daily. He absolutely LOVES it...
...and is so good at it. Chris and I owe it all to his strider bike since we really didn't even have to teach him (and now Colin has the strider and is loving cruising on it).
He is awesome.
Little gal eating cheese while watching her big bro.
Here he is in all his glory!
No comments:
Post a Comment