Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas Activities and Painting

Let's start this post with a few things on little Miss Amelia.  She is crazy!  She has been running, climbing, attempting to play with outlets, eating my make-up, sticking her hand in toilets if the lid is left up, pulling everything and eating it out of pantry, and all at 14 months old!  A couple weeks ago I went to the store and Chris had text me to let me know she figured out how to climb up on our barstool chairs!  She apparently climbed up on the chair, then onto the kitchen counter while Chris was cooking at the oven, then he turned around and discovered her! She keeps us very busy but we sure do LOVE her.  She says mama, dada, more, grandpa, hi, and some others that I can't think of right now. She loves to eat, play, follow her brothers, and keep her parents on their toes!  She also lets her needs be known by screaming or grabbing at my legs.  She is an adorable, loving little lady!
Here is a picture of our outdoor Christmas decor for out 1st Christmas in our house!
I took the kiddos to the park for a quick 15-20 minute stop before meeting Chris at Subway.  This little lady loved the swings
She was SO happy!
For the month of December the boys had a countdown to Christmas chart and I wrapped our Christmas books to count down to Christmas by unwrapping one each night, too.  So they took turns each night placing a sticker or opening a book to read.
Liam opening a book
It made bedtime exciting.
A couple of weeks ago some gals from work had a surprise bridal shower for Amanda at the wine bar with the Art Uncorked class. We all had such a great time and our paintings turned out half-way decent.
The group
Paintings
Final Masterpieces!
I seriously work with the best people!

No comments: