Thursday, May 19, 2016

April Wrap-Up

April was busy! It consisted largely of going to T-ball games, hanging out, and lots of yard work (which will get its very own post!)
Daddy with the kiddos
My babies
Colin and Amelia sitting quietly in her room reading
This little lady got a hold of my mascara and took off running to the boys' room with it.  I followed slowly thinking she couldn't get it open that quickly! Boy was I wrong!
We did a little swimming here and there when we had warmer days.  Amelia makes me super nervous because she thinks she can jump right in with the boys
Here is a sample.
Slip 'n' Slide: this was more the middle of April
Chris and I went to Phoenix to participate in Pat's Run with some of my favorite people.  It was so nice visiting.
There was a lunch date with Great Grandma at Burger King
Kids getting warm after swimming one day.
We went to Tractor Supply with Grandpa Casson one day and they had all sorts of baby chickens.  They were super cute and Amelia really wanted to get a hold of one.  The boys insisted on a picture with them.  I recently told Chris we should get some chickens because they help get rid of scorpions.  He just looked at me like I was crazy, "sigh"
That's the end of April and next on to May!

No comments: