Saturday, May 21, 2016

Krazy 8 and Backyard Fun

This little girl has officially discovered my shoes and not just any shoes, but high-heeled shoes!
Last Saturday was the Krazy 8 race.  It's a one mile fun walk/run for the kiddos.  Chris ran with the boys.
And they are off!
Still going.
Amelia watched them take off.  No worries baby girl, next year you can run.
I met the boys past the halfway point.  Liam was walking when I first saw him and then took off again.
Colin and dad were playing tag to keep him interested and running and he did great.
I ran with Liam a little bit to finish but he was pooped and wanted to walk.  He finished strong and finished running in once he realized how close the finish line was.  I missed a photo of him finishing since he was ahead of me.  But I did catch this little guy coming in strong.
My boys
Amelia hanging with her brothers after the race.
After the race we went to Cracker Barrel with G&G Casson.  Grandma Snay watched the race but then had to go to work.  The kids enjoyed breakfast and we came home to do a little cleaning and resting before the Dysons came over to play.
I set up some of the pools and the kids just had a great time running around.
Amelia was insistent on jumping in the big pool so I didn't get too many pics initially because I was trying to keep her from drowning!  She just didn't think she belonged in the smaller pool.
Here she is taking a break
Liam and Patrick playing ball
Taking a break
Sweet Madelyn
Colin and Scarlett
The kids played, the adults visited, and we ate lots of food.  It was so nice visiting with friends and having our kids play together.  It was an amazing Saturday.
Lastly here is a picture of the boys making a game plan to score a goal on daddy.  Soccer games in the evening have been a big thing around her lately.

No comments: