Liam and Colin had their end of the year program and this time, Liam graduated! Liam has actually been acting out a little and then would randomly bring up how he didn't want to go to kindergarten and start crying. He even said "I'll have to sit in a classroom all day!" So before his graduation we went to the Academy where Aunt Trudi was kind enough to show Liam around and he met all the teachers, saw the classrooms, library, playground, etc. He had a death grip on Trudi's hand for the whole tour but when we got in the car he was excited about the idea of going to kindergarten, which made graduation a whole lot better I think!
Here is our graduate!
Kiddos all dressed up
Mom and her boys
Grandma, Aunt Sadie, Liam, and Colin
Boys right before they went up to sing.
Liam with G&G
Getting ready to sing
I failed at getting too many pictures of Liam because A. People were in the way and B. The little girl next to him shifted right in front of him and I lost all visual, ha!
Colin was super cute in the front row though
This was his second performance and first end of the year program. He did great!
Colin getting his participation award. On to 4-year-old classroom!
He was a cute little fella!
Liam going up to get his preschool diploma
Ms. Val with Liam
We waited for people to clear out a little and then went to the front of the church for some pictures.
Family photo!
Liam with G&G Casson
Great Grandma with Liam
Grandma Snay and Liam
Sadie and Liam
Liam wanted a picture with all the grandmas
and the boys of course wanted a silly one
After some pictures we went and had cookies and juice.
Amelia was exhausted and went from this...
to this...
to this in a matter of seconds.
It was a lovely evening and I still can't believe we have a kindergartener!!!
Spring school picture
1st day of 5 year old preschool! (August 2015)
I took these after I got off work so the sun was in their eyes :(
Last day and on the way to kindergarten
Such a big guy. The sign says he wants to be a doctor when he grows up.
1st ever official day of preschool (August 2015)
He's gotten so much bigger!
He went from wanting to be a war machine to Batman. After I made the sign and took pictures he said he wanted to be a cop. I guess we'll see what these boys decide soon enough!
Proud of these boys and love watching them grow!
No comments:
Post a Comment