On May 1st Chris and I celebrated our 6th anniversary. I know I don't say this often enough but I love this man and we've had a pretty awesome 6 years together!
Here is a picture of these brothers in their t-ball uniforms. I'm in love!
Mother's Day was busy as usual. We cancelled our trip to Prescott and decided to stay home for the weekend. We started the morning bright and early at IHOP per Liam's request. Afterwards we made a trip to Wal-Mart to get some gifts for Mother's Day. I was explaining to the boys how we had to get a couple of gifts and Colin said "Can you get me a present? Cause I loooove presents!" It was hilarious! Then we dropped off gifts to grandmas, and made our way to the craft fair. That afternoon everyone came over and we had dinner and made some s'mores.
Then I demanded some pictures with my kiddos. Liam was pumped in the morning to give me a gift he made at school. It was an awesome necklace made of straws, beads, and a big clay circle he painted and put his name on.
Liam also filled this out and I thin he nailed it :)
Colin was a little concerned when he didn't have his gift to give me from school. He wanted to go look in the car because he was sure he brought it home. I explained it was okay and he could get it at school the next day. He seemed okay with it. Here is my sweet boy and me.

Monday he brought his gift home for me to open. He immediately had me wear his necklace and I did happily. I love my kiddos so much.
My kiddos
Here are just a couple of random pics. Amelia was looking super cute in her dress and pigtails.
Kiddos playing, clearly it was too bright!
No comments:
Post a Comment